Understanding the impact of stress on you
Answer the following questions in your journal or Finding Calm Workbook
When you are stressed:
- Do you feel exceptionally tired?
- Do you feel like you can't cope?
- Do you snap at people you care about?
- Are you irritable?
- Do you get horribly angry or experience rage with people who are perhaps perceived as inconsiderate?
- Are you able to sleep?
- Do you forget what you were supposed to do next or where you place something?
- Do you struggle to find words that you know or people's names?
- Can you think or plan clearly?
- Do you have difficulty completing certain tasks?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
Make a short note of what will improve if you have less stress.